August 13, 2010

10 Things About Me


Yep, that's right, this one is all about me! Mrs. Fuzz sent me the Beautiful Blogger award, so I am supposed to come up with 10 things about myself.  So here it goes:

1.    My favorite part of the day is the five minutes after I wake each of my boys up.  I love it when they are groggy and they want to snuggle. 

2.    I am a stickler for routines.  I started out as a BabyWise mom and it has stuck with me since day 1.   With such limited time and being a single mom 4 nights a week, I have to micro-manage my schedule.  I HATE it when I get off schedule.  My BFF tells me I need to lighten up, she is probably right.

3.    I have a really, really bad Starbucks addiction…one Venti Iced Chai please.  $4.24 for a drink, when did that happen?  Law Dog has to work overtime to support my addiction. 

4.    I do a Boot Camp class at 24 Hour Fitness every Monday night.  Basically I pay to get my ass kicked.  My instructor Kim is brutal, so brutal….yet I go back every week.  I haven’t been to the gym since Monday because I just started walking normal again today.

5.    I struggle everyday with the decision to have another child.  I think I am over-thinking it. 

6.    I have a really bad habit of buying jeans.  Similar to #3, Law Dog works over time to support this habit.  I recently found a new brand that I really like Miss Me, check them out I love the Boot Cut fit.

7.    I am not creative, but I want to be.  I haven’t even started a baby book for Tubbs or Crockett.  So, I want to start a hobby, digital scrapbooking.  We’ll see if I can get the juices flowing, I’ll keep you posted on my progress.

8.    I am a huge procrastinator.  Every year on December 31, I make the resolution to stop procrastinating…. and to control my Starbucks addiction.  But, I procrastinate starting to work on my resolution…..it’s just a vicious cycle.

9.    I recently started reading books again.  I’ll be honest, since college, when I pick something up to read it is usually US Magazine.  I am a Nicolas Sparks fan.  I just finished Dear John and I am ready to start The Lucky One.  I am a sucker for a good romance I guess.

10.    I wish Law Dog and I could have a date night more often. He’s a pretty cool guy to hang out with. Sadly, we have been out on 5 - count ‘em -  5 date nights since our wedding in October of 2006. Friends and family always say…you need to make time, blah blah blah.  They just don’t understand our crazy, hectic schedule.  It’s alright, I know things will calm down eventually….right?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing the 10 things! I am so with you on #2. I was really bad about it for awhile, and I consider myself to be much more relaxed about it now, but I am all over Babywise.

    ReplyDelete